Strawberry kulfi recipe a rich and creamy kulfi with strawberry flavour. I love trying different flavours of kulfi every summer and this is one of the hit kulfi recipes I tried this year.!I didn’t add any food color so that color was a bit pale but the taste was awesome!
Enhance its appeal and vitamin C levels by serving it with a Fresh Strawberry and enjoy it with your family and loved ones.
Relish this amazing homemade strawberry Kulfi.
- 1 ltr milk
- a pinch of citric acid (nimbu ka phool)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 6 tsp sugar
- a few saffron (kesar) strands
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 1/2 chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup strawberry puree
- Dissolve the cornflour in 1 tablespoon of milk and keep aside.
- Dissolve the citric acid in 2 tablespoons of water and keep aside.
- Pour the milk in a broad non-stick pan and bring to a boil. Simmer over a medium flame, stirring continuously till the milk reduces to little more than half its original quantity (approx. 600 ml.).
- Add the citric acid solution and simmer for 2 minutes. The milk may curdle a bit but that is intended.
- Add the cornflour solution and sugar, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.Add strawberry puree mix it and Cool completely.
- Pour into a shallow container and cover and freeze till slushy.
- Remove and blend in a blender to break all the ice crystals till the kulfi is smooth and creamy.
- Cut in to square and Serve topped with the fresh strawberry sauce.
Disclaimer: I may receive a small commission from the following purchase links. The proceeds help in supporting Astha’s Kitchen so that I can continue creating delicious recipes for you
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love