Pineapple bhel recipe is very simple, easy and quick recipe that is not only healthy but also tasty. this can be made in few minutes and had fresh especially kids will love it.
This is a very easy Pineapple chat recipe. you can add more/less ingredients based on your taste preferences.
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cucumber finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 tsp green chilli chopped
- 2 tsp peanut crushed
- salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 cup puffed rice
- 1/4 tsp tamarind chutney optional
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves1/8 tsp chaat masala
- In a large mixing bowl, add chopped pineapples, chopped cucumber, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, chopped green chillies, grated carrots.
- add powdered peanuts, salt to taste, garam masala and mix well. adding garam masala is optional.
- Stop at the above stage if serving for later. lastly, before serving, add puffed rice, tamarind chutney, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala and mix again.
- you can also add mixture or sev puri and serve fresh.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen.
I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love