Masala chaas is the spiced North Indian buttermilk. It is healthy and refreshing drink — a perfect treat for the summer. It cools our bodies and maintains the body heat at the correct level. And not only it keeps the body cool, it also helps to keep the body hydrated, especially in the summer months.
This refreshing drink is made with yogurt or buttermilk with added spices such as cumin seeds or herbs like cilantro or mint. I have slightly twisted the regular recipe by adding fresh strawberries to it.
Addition of strawberries makes it really fruity and flavory!
Strawberry Masala Chaas is a strawberry flavoured spiced North Indian buttermilk. It is healthy and refreshing drink — a perfect treat for the summer.
- For Strawberry Masala Chaas //
- fresh strawberries – 1/2 cup
- natural yogurt – 1 cup
- green chili, chopped – 1
- cilantro leaves, chopped – 1 tablesoon
- himalayan Black Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- salt – to taste
- chaat masala – 3/4 teaspoon
- cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- chilled water – 2 cups
- ice cubes – few, for serving, optional
- How to Make Strawberry Masala Chaas //
- Add all the ingredients except ice cues to the blender.
- Blend well until frothy.
- Add ice cubes to the serving glasses, and pour chass into the glass.
- Garnish with cumin powder, cilantro and strawberries.
- Serve Strawberry Masala Chaas chilled and keep your loved ones hydrate during summer!
Disclaimer: I may receive a small commission from the following purchase links. The proceeds help in supporting Astha’s Kitchen so that I can continue creating delicious recipes for you
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen.
I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love