Gulab Jamun + Cheesecake = Mind-blowing ultimate Indian fusion dessert. This Eggless Gulab Jamun Cheesecake is creamy, full of rich Indian flavors with a sweet surprise on the inside. A showstopper dessert for all special occasions .
Fusion food is the latest cool concept in culinary world and this trend has brought Innovation at its best. It takes the ideas from different cuisines and combines them into a single eating experience. It’s becoming more popular India with western food chains growing their market there.
The popular dessert brands are bringing fusion dishes where Indian sweets are mixed with western cakes or cookies. My today’s recipe is inspired by this concept of west meeting east.
FOR THE CRUST:
- 8 cookies/biscuits
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
For cheesecake batter:
- 1 1/2 cup crumbled panter
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 1 cup milkmaid
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1/4 cup warm milk
- count firm Gulab Jamun I have used home made
- 5 Gulab Jamun
- Slivered nuts & rose petals
- Whipped cream (I have used cool whip)
- First we prepare base of the cheesecake. For this we need blended marie biscuits, chopped cashews and melted butter.
- Now take a big plate, add blended marie biscuits, chopped cashew and mix it well.
- Gradually add melted butter and mix it well with the crumbled biscuits.
- After mixing all the ingredients, it looks like wet sand.
- Here, I am taking a cheese cake cake tin. Add prepared biscuit mixture into cake tin and press it by palm. Make a base around the tin.
- Now put the tin in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl take 1/4 cup warm milk and add pinch of saffron. Mix well and keep it aside, till needed.
- Now we make second layer of this cheesecake. In mixture grinder jar, add crumbled paneer, hung curd and milkmaid.
- After that add cream Grind into a fine paste.
- Transfer this paneer cream mixture into a big bowl
- Add saffron mixture into it and mix it well
- Now take out the cake tin from the fridge and place the prepare gulab jamuns into it.
- Now slowly pour the paneer cream mixture on top of the jamuns.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 4 hours or until it totally set.
- After 4hours or when it is totally set, get it out of the refrigerator and de mould it.
- Now garnish with some grinded pistachios and some dried rose petals.
- Your yummy and delicious cheesecake is ready to serve.