Here’s a fun and creative way to eat your fruits to fill your bhukh(hunger).
Saw this recipe on Epic channel by Sakshi tanvar’s and decided to try it out myself.
And it turned out to be a summer delight!
INGREDIENTS FOR CHATPATE AMRUD :
- 2-3 medium guavas
- black salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper coarsely crushed
- 1tsp asafoetida
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp roasted jeera powder
- vegetable oil
- Make sure guavas are not too soft not to hard .
- Cut it into roundles with oil, pepper, black salt , roasted jeera powder and lemon juice .coat it well.
- Heat a grill pan with vegetable oil .
- Pan seer the guavas on a grill pan for 2 mins.
- serve with micro greens on top .
INGREDIENTS FOR ANGOOR KI CHUTNEY:
- 2 cups of green, black grapes
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp fenugreek ( methi ) seeds
- 1 tsp black mustard ( sarso) seeds
- 1 inch grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp red chilli flex
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice / vinegar
- Salt as per taste
- To prepare green Grapes chutney, wash and clean the grapes and cut each of them in to halves, the process cutting them in to halves will take time but its essential to get maximum flavors from grapes in chutney .
- Now in a heated pan with oil in it, add asafoetida ( hing ) powder along with fenugreek ( methi)and black mustard seeds .Mix them well for 10 seconds or till mustrad seeds stary spluttering .
it on medium flame for 10 second .
- Add grated fresh ginger to it and mix it well. saute for 10 seconds .
- Add grapes in to it amd mix well .also add sugar ,salt, water and lemon juice to it and mix it.
- Now add red chilly flex .Now cook it on medium high flame till the mixture starts
- Once its starts to boil turn the flame to low .Till its reduce but saucy , Serve chatpate amrud with angoor chutney.