Mango season is arriving, and Strawberry season is departing.. So how do we have best of both the world? We go for Mango Strawberry Martini.
Summer is officially the season of Mangoes. So, keep your guard down and get ready to get high on this light, sunny Mango Strawberry Martini.
Another day.. Another Cooler.. who said Summer is going to be hot !!!
Recipe courtsy : meghnasfoodmagic
- 3/4 cup mango pulp
- Ice cubes
- Some mint (pudina) leaves
- Sprite (or any lime drink)
- Salt, red chilli powder, lime wedges, 1 cut strawberry and a mint leave (to decorate glass)
- Some finely chopped strawberries
- Take a shaker/any bottle / mixer
- Add 3/4 cup mango pulp, Add ice cubes.
- Add some mint (pudina) leaves
- Add Sprite (or any lime drink)
- Shake it well or crush in mixer.
- To decorate glass, place some salt in a plate
- Add some red chilli powder and mix it
- Take 2 martini glasses, moisten the glass rim with lime wedge
- Dip glass into salt mixture
- Further add some finely chopped strawberries in glass (add sugar if you wish to)
- Pour mango martini drink
- Place a piece of strawberry and mint leave on the side of both glasses
- And then your Refreshing Mango & Strawberry Martini ready!!
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love