Chocolate cake with chocolate ghee spreads from @epigamia.official ×@deepikapadukone https://epigamiastore.com/
over these amazing Chocolate ghee spreads from @epigamia.official .These ghee spreads are sinfully delicious, preservative free and withput palm oil .Bliss in every bite .
I tried 2 variants:
Dark chocolate Orange And
I personally loved the combination of chocolate and orange, works well for me.
- 3/4 cup All purpose Flour/Maida
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1/3 cup Oi l
- 3/4 cup Castor Sugar
- 1/2 cup Hung Curd / Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1/4 cup epigamia chocolate ghee spread
- Measure all the dry ingredients and whisk it.
- Using a whisk, beat oil and sugar till mixed.
- Add hung Curd and vanilla extract & chocolate spread
- Mix Milk and vinegar, let it stand for 5 min.
- Whisk dry and wet ingredients together. Mix well till incorporated.
- Pour it in a loaf pan or 6″ pan and bake it for 20-30 min.
- Let the cake cool down completely before applying cream
- decorate with Epigamia chocolate ghee spread .