Oreo milk shake is a famous among everyone. A super easy milkshake made with vanilla ice cream, milk, and Oreo cookies! This sweet treat is a hit with the whole family on a hot day! Set yourself to treat with Chocolate Oreo shake which is even delectable and refreshing.
- 8 Oreo biscuits/cookies powdered,
- 2-3 scoops amul vanilla ice cream,
- 2 cups full cream milk,
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 4 ice cubes.
- Put vanilla ice cream, Oreo powder, chocolate syrup and ice cubes in grinder and mix it all, add milk to reduce thickness of mixture and blend it again,.
- pour the mixture in the glass and top it with crushed pieces of Oreo cookies and remaining shredded Oreo chocolate.
- Enjoy the refreshing and heavenly taste of this wonderful shake.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!Like, share and spread your love