A very popular Indian summer drink during the mango season is mango shake.
This mango shake recipe makes for a delicious and creamy shake. I make mango shake many times during summers for the family. It quenches the thirst, keeps one full and is nutritious too.
We love mangoes. If you also love mangoes as much as we do, then check these awesome Recipes with mangoes like:
- 2 alphonso mangoes – medium-sized or any sweet variety of mangoes
- 1.5 cups milk or ¾ cup milk + ¾ cup water – chilled or at room temperature
- 2 to 3 ice cubes – optional
- 1 tablespoons sugar or honey or jaggery – optional
- 2,3 Scoop vanilla icecream
- Rinse and pat dry 2 medium-sized mangoes. Peel and chop them. Add chopped mangoes in a blender jar.
- Add 1.5 cups milk.
- Also, add 2 to 3 ice cubes.
- Add vanilla icecream
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour in glasses.
- Serve mango shake with some more vanilla icecream and mango pieces serve immediately.