Mango custard topped with fresh diced mangoes.A perfect summery dessert .
EASY to make, creamy, smooth Mango custard recipe with hint of ginger. It is made from fresh mango pulp, milk, sugar and custard powder.
This is light dessert with very less sugar added. Because fresh mango pulp provides some natural sweetness.
Here I have used vanilla flavored custard powder. But if you get your hands on mango flavored custard powder then PLEASE use that.
- Mango puree ripe 1 cup
- Milk 3 cups
- Vanilla Custard powder 4 tablespoons
- Ripe mango 2 for garnishing
- Sugar 6 tablespoons
- Pistachios blanched and slivered 5-6
- Place custard powder in a bowl, add milk gradually and whisk to get a smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a deep non stick pan and cook, stirring, till thick.
- Add sugar and mix. Switch off heat and let it cool slightly. Peel and cut the mango into small cubes.
- Add mango puree to the custard and mix well. Pour into individual ramekin moulds and chill in a refrigerator. Garnish with mango roses , serve chilled. How to make mango rose How To Make Mango Rosette
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love