This Rich Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe is so delicious and it just satisfies your Chocolate carvings.
It just has the basic ingredients, flour, oil, curd, cocoa powder and sugar.
- 3/4 cup All purpose Flour/Maida
- 1/2 cupCocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 3/4 cup Castor Sugar
- 1/2 cup Hung Curd / Yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Measure all the dry ingredients and whisk it.
- Using a whisk, beat oil and sugar till mixed.
- Add hung Curd and vanilla extract.
- Mix Milk and vinegar, let it stand for 5 min.
- Whisk dry and wet ingredients together. Mix well till incorporated.
- Pour it in a loaf pan or 6″ pan and bake it for 20-30 min.
- Let the cake cool down completely before applying cream.
- Granish with some nutella and enjoy .You can decorate as per your choice .
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love