A fresh, quick, and easy homemade healthy Mango Cucumber Salsa.
You can serve it as an appetizer or condiment along with the main course. Or else you can have it plain or serve with some crackers or nachos. You can also have with plain khakra or with papdi.
This is one of my favorite ways to have mango and all alone I can finish one bowl. The taste and flavor of this Mexican inspired mango salsa is similar to our very own Indian chaat dishes.
Till the mangoes are in season, do try this recipe. Its so good. Also pretty quick and easy to make.
- 1 small seedless cucumbers, diced
- 1 tomato diced and seeds removed
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 medium-large mango, diced
- 1 green capsicum diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tsp mint leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately or let chill for a couple hours. Salsa will keep up to one week in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love