You would have tried bhajiyas with all kinds of veggies ranging from onions to raw bananas, and you might even have tried making it with ripe yellow bananas. But, have you ever had a taste of Aam ke Pakode or Mango Bhajiyas?
So, if you love to have mangoes, then try out Mango Bhajji recipe today! This North Indian recipe is a unique mix of a variety of flavours including gram flour, mangoes and red chilli powder that will surely melt in your mouth as soon as you take a bite of these juicy fritters. This fritter is a perfect combination of rich flavours and goodness of mangoes. So, if you want to try of something new for kitty parties or buffets, then try out Mango Bhajji recipe today and enjoy this mouth watering delight with your family and friends.
- 1 1/2 cups mango cubes
- oil for deep-frying
- To Be Mixed Into A Thick Batter (using Approx. 3/4 Cup Of Water)
- 3/4 cup besan (bengal gram flour)
- 1/4 cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1/4 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 pinches asafoetida (hing)
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, dip the mango cubes individually into the batter and deep-fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Served hot with sauce and green chutney .
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love