An Eggless and Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding which is perfect to satisfy your dessert cravings. Its low in calories and absolutely delicious!!!
I love chocolate puddings and lately I have been trying to do a lot of gluten free and low calorie desserts on the blog. Since most of you have been requesting for desserts which are quick and easy yet a little low in calories, I am trying my best to do so.
This pudding is a life saviour when it comes to dessert cravings. Its low in calories, gluten free, and absolutely delicious.
I used @californiawalnuts here .
Walnuts are an excellent source of antioxidants that can help fight oxidative damage in your body, including damage due to “bad” LDL cholesterol, which promotes atherosclerosis.
- 2 Cups Low Fat Milk
- ¾ th Cup Oats Flour ( or finely ground oats)
- 2 Tbsp Dark Unsweetened Cocoa
- ¼th Cup Dark Chocolate ( I used Lindt 75% Cocoa)
- 2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼th Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- Grated Chocolate to Garnish
- In a non-stick pot, add the Oats flour and roast it for about 2 to 3 mins, just until it changes its colour. Take it out.
- In the same pot add milk, dark chocolate, unsweetened cocoa, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract and let everything come to a boil.
- Now add in the oats and let it cook on low flame, stirring continuously, until the pudding thickens. This should take less than 5 mins.
- It would look like an oatmeal which I love. I can eat it just like this as its so delicious.Let it cool.
- If you are not very happy with the texture..add some milk and blend it to make it more smooth.
- Pour it in serving glass and let it chill for about 30 mins.
- Top it with chopped walnuts and some grated chocolate.
- Your delicious Chocolate Walnut Pudding is ready.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love