Here’s a recipe of a brownie shake !! One of my fav things to make with left over brownies . It takes no time to make and is absolutely delicious .
- chopped brownies
- 1 cup milk
- 2-3 scoops of vanilla icecrea
- .Chocolate chips if you have
- some ice cubes
- Blend all the ingredients together smoothly ! And that’s it .
- Serve it with choice of toppings .I love topping with whipped cream and some chocolate chips and some brownie.
- you can use instant coffee too.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love