Crispy bread slices topped with tangy chutneys and grated cheese. These quick, simple and heavenly delicious toasts can be enjoyed in breakfast or can be served as a snack with tea or coffee. You can just cut them diagonally to prepare and savour them quickly.
As usual I made heart shape .
- 4 bread slices
- 4 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons green chutney (green chutney recipe link at the end of this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons tomato chutney (tomato chutney recipe link at the end of this recipe)
- Toast the bread slices in an electric toaster till crisp.
- Cut the bread slices in the shape of a heart or any shape of your choice using a cookie cutter.
- If you do not have a cookie cutter you can cut the toasts diagonally into two triangles with the help of a knife.
- Keep the chutneys and the grated cheese ready while the bread slices are in the toaster because they taste best when they are warm.
- Quickly apply green chutney on 2 toasts and tomato chutney on the other 2 toasts.
- Sprinkle generously with grated cheese.
Tomato chutney TOMATO CHUTNEY
Green chutney GREEN CHUTNEY / CORIANDER CHUTNEY
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love