Try the most popular Indian dessert kheer, with a dash of nutty, and creamy-rich Nutella to make your loved ones drool over this irresistible dessert.
You have to try the nutella flavored kheer. It just taste yummy. The hazelnut chocolate flavor tastes superb in this dessert.
- 1/2 cup medium-sized sabudana
- 2 cups water, for soaking
- 3 cups full cream milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp cashew bits
- 1 tbsp almonds flakes
- 1/4 cup Nutella (adjust the quantity according to taste)
- Nuts or chocolate shavings to garnish
- 1/4 th cup dark chocolate (optional)
- Rinse and soak the sabudana in two cups of water for an hour. Drain and set aside.
- In a deep, heavy-based pan, bring the milk to a boil over medium heat.
- Once the milk boils, lower the heat and add the sabudana, vanilla essence, cashews, almonds and stir for a few minutes.
- Turn the heat back up to medium-low and cook the mixture, scraping down the sides of the pan and stirring often, until the sabudana are cooked through and the kheer thickens. Turn off the heat and add the Nutella and melted dark chocolate. Stir until well combined.
- Garnish with chopped nuts or chocolate shavings and enjoy the sabudana kheer warm or chilled.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love