This tasty and unforgettable LEFTOVER KHAMAN DHOKLA CHAAT is perfect for a snack-time treat or try preparing it for a gathering. Never throw away leftover dhokla again but instead reuse in this recipe to satisfy your chaat cravings.
Dhokla lovers, this one is for you!
- 4-6 khaman dhokla
- 150g nylon sev
- 1 small red/pink onion finely chopped
- 1 TBSP chaat masala
- 250 ml tamarind/imli chutney
- 100 ml mint and coriander chutney
- 2-3 tbsp garlic chutney
- 4-5 TBSP finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2-3 TBSP pomegranate arils
- In two serving plates, arrange khaman dhokla.
- Sprinkle little chaat masala.
- Then pour half of the three chutneys, generously top it up with nylon sev.
- Sprinkle onion, coriander and chaat masala.
- Now again add sev and all the chutneys.
- Top it up with onion, coriander and pomegranate arils.
- Serve immediately.
- You may add boiled cubed potatoes just before adding yogurt.
- You may add sweet yoghurt too .
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love