Bread pakoda is an interesting snack recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones on festivals and get together! Tri-colour Bread pakodas are very easy to make and takes a few minutes only to prepare. The sweet, tangy and zesty flavours of the chutney make this an interesting sandwich. Here is a list of Ingredients that are needed to prepare this Tri colour Sandwich.
White bread slices 6 without their brown edges.
Corriender mint chutney 1/2 cup
Tomato ketchup 1/2 cup
1 cup gram flour
1 tsp carom seeds
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Oil for deep frying
In a mixing bowl 1 cup gram flour,salt to taste .
Add 1 tsp carom seeds, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, add little water, mix well.
Prepare thick batter with it.
- Take a slice of bread and spread 2 tsp corriender mint chutney over it.
- Takw another slice of bread and spread 2 tsp tomato ketchup over it.
- Take third white bread and arrange it on middle, and tomato ketchup bread on top.
- Dip this 3 layered sandwich in the batter and cover from all sides carefully.
- Fry it in the hot oil on medium flame.
- Flip once golden.fry untill golden brown .
- When crisp remove from oil.
- Cut in to two pieces.
- your bread pakoda is ready .
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love