Paneer Kabab is a delicious shallow fried crisp yet melt in mouth Indian cottage cheese kababs seasoned with tickling spices and dry fruits.
Let’s relish our tea time snacks with something spicy, rich and utterly delicious delicacy today. Yes! it’s time for flavourful nosh ‘Paneer Kabab’ loaded with spicy seasonings and raisins. Raisins indeed adds great texture, richness and sweetness that gives balanced sweet and sour taste to the kababs.
Well, this recipe indeed, is totally a no onion no garlic paneer snacks recipe. Once they are all ready, shallow fry them in hot oil and enjoy with chutney of your choice.
I used Naario (India’s 1st women-led food brand that offers natural and organic products, all pioneered by homemakers.) lucknowi masala in this kababs .This masla is too good and flavourful .pls check their website for more …https://naario.com/
- 200 gms Paneer ( grated or crumbled)
- 4 Potatoes (medium sized, boiled and grated)
- ¼ cup Raisins
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 ½ tsp Green Chili Paste (you can adjust accordingly)
- 2 tbsp Mint Leaves (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 teaspoon Naario lucknowi masala Powder
- 1 ½ tbsp Cornflour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oil ((for shallow frying))
- In a large bowl, add boiled aloo and grated paneer.
- Add all the ingredients and mix.
- Combine everything well to form a paneer kabab dough.
- Take a lemon sized mixture onto a palm, flatten it and shape it into kababs.I made heart shapes using cookie cutter .
- Repeat the same for the remaining dough mixture.
- Once the kababs are ready, heat oil in a pan. Gently, add the kababs into a hot oil and shallow fry until golden and crisp.
- Then flip, and fry on another side until golden.
- Take them off the heat and drain onto am absorbent paper. Fry all the kababs similar way until golden and crisp. Finally, paneer kebab are ready to serve.