These fresh strawberry muffins are a family favorite. They are so simple to make and something everyone will enjoy.
These are super soft, moist, and perfectly sweet. Loaded with tiny bits of fresh strawberries, these are quick, easy, and delicious!
- 3/4 th cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 th tsp baking soda
- 6tbsp sugar
- 1/4th cup curd
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4th cup milk
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line your muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda . Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, curd oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the strawberries to the flour mixture and gently mix to coat.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir to combine. Make sure all the flour gets mixed in.
- Fill your muffin cups 2/3 full and bake 15- 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely, or enjoy warm with a cup of coffee or glass of milk.
- Do not over mix the batter.
- Allow to cool in muffin pan for at least 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely or serve slightly warm.
- You can make plain vanilla cupcakes using this recipe or you can also make any other berry muffins.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love