Winter special smoothie
Among all other fruit smoothies, strawberry smoothie is one of my fav smoothies due to its irresistible taste and health benefits. This recipe prepares refreshing, healthy and creamy drink with fresh strawberries, yogurt, milk and honey .
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Ripe Strawberries (approx. 8-10 strawberries)
- 1/2 cup Plain or Strawberry Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar (or to taste)
- 2 whole Strawberries with Leaves (for garnishing), optional
- nuts and seeds for garnishing
- Wash fresh strawberries, remove stems and put them in a blender jar.
- Add yogurt, milk and honey .
- Blend until smooth puree. Slit two strawberries halfway through the center. Slide each one of them on rim of two glasses. Pour prepared smoothie in garnished glasses and serve.
- Add 1/2 cup crushed ice or 2-ice cubes for slushy smoothie.
- Serving Ideas: It is the best way to enjoy fresh strawberries during its season.
- Serve strawberry smoothie as breakfast drink or as a welcome drink in all kinds of parties and to kids as well.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love