Appetizing and pretty patties prepared by a delectable combination of boiled potatoes, peas and beetroot. These crisp from outside and soft inside delicious little hearts will delight the kids & every member of your family.
- 2 large potatoes, boiled & peeled
- 1 small beetroot, finely grated
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrots
- 11/2 teaspoons freshly ground green chillies or to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- Oil for deep-frying
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients except oil in a large bowl.
- Grease your palms with oil. Take a portion of cutlet mixture and shape it into a ball. Flatten it gently between your palms and give it the shape of a heart using a cutlet mould or a cookie cutter.
- Repeat the same process to make cutlets from the remaining mixture.
- Heat oil for deep-frying . The oil should be medium hot. Drop a bit of cutlet mixture into the oil, it should come up, but not change color right away.
- Drop 4-5 cutlets at a time into the oil. shallow fry them on medium heat till they turn crispy.
Serve hot with green chutney.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love