This is the perfect Tea time cake!
As it is made without maida or refined sugar, you can enjoy it any time without any guilt. Super moist and healthy cake.
I used Naario http://naario.com jaggery powder in this cake .This masla jaggery is too good and flavourful .pls check their website for more and use my code ASTHA12 for Discounts .
- Dry Ingredients :
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
- Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 Tsp Salt – A Pinch
- Cinnamon/Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp Naario tea masala Jaggery or Powdered Sugar – 3/4 Cup
- Wet Ingredients:
- Oil – 1/4 Cup
- Curd 1/4 Cup
- Milk-1/2 Cup
- In a large bowl, sieve(twice or thrice) all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix well all the wet ingredients. Transfer the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk it until combined.
- Add 1-2 Tsp of milk to the batter if it’s thick. Butter the cake tin and sprinkle flour, and tap to remove excess and make it ready.
- Pour the cake batter into the tin. Spread and make it even.
- Sprinkle chopped Dry fruits over the top. Preheat cooker or oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
- Place the cake tin and Bake in a preheated cooker/ oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Insert the toothpick in the center of the cake to test, if the toothpick comes out clean then the cake is ready
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love