Strawberry icecream Satisfiey your ice cream cravings with this easiest recipe.
This strawberry ice cream recipe is a no cook, quick recipe And does not even need any ice cream maker. You only need to mix the ingredients and done .
- Strawberry -200 gm
- Sugar -1/2 cup
- Fresh cream-125 ml
- Milk powder -2 tbsp
- Malai – 2tbsp (optional)
- Strawberry essence – 1 tbsp
- In a blender add chopped strawberries and sugar and blend .
- Now add milk powder, cream , malai and essence and blend everything to a smooth mixture .
- Pour in a container. Cover and keep in the freezer for the ice cream to set.( I am using my mini pinata mould to set this)
- “In india, we don’t get sweet tasting strawberries. So I have added 8 tbsp of sugar. Adjust the sugar depending on the sweetness of the strawberries.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love