Hi there!! Today, I am going to share super easy Chocolate cookie recipe – 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cookies. I know you are wondering – only 3!!!
Yes, with only 3 ingredients, All Purpose Flour, Cornflour, and Baking chocolate. It is egg-less, Dairy-free, no baking soda, no baking powder recipe. This recipe is truly as easy as 1, 2, 3.
This 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cookies recipe was shared by Kruthi Bipin in one of the FB food group and I loved it. I tried so many times and every time it came out perfect and delicious. This has become one of my go-to cookie recipes.
These cookies are mild in sweetness. You don’t need extra sugar. They are satisfying and great for kids lunch-box, snack and dessert as well. Texture-wise, these cookies are crispy yet soft. I highly encourage you to give this a try.
I have used semi-sweet baking Milk chocolate, you may use 100% dark chocolate or any other baking chocolate of your choice.
This recipe was shared by Kruthi Bipin in one of our FB group and i loved it .
- 120 grams Semisweet baking Chocolate / Compound chocolate
- 20 grams All purpose flour / Maida
- 20 grams Corn Flour
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave for about 60 seconds (Give a good Stir after 30 seconds and again put it in a microwave for more 30 seconds). Whisk well.
- Sieve the All purpose flour/maida and Cornflour.
- Mix sieved flour in melted chocolate and make a very soft dough. You should be able to pipe the dough just like cake frosting consistency.
- Grease your baking tray with butter. Keep it aside.
- Cut the piping bag and insert the tip. I used a Wilton 1M tip. If you don’t have or don’t want to use a piping bag, you may use Ziploc bags too.
- Use your choice of tip and make designs.
- Fill the piping bag with chocolate flour mixture and pipe circles onto a greased cookie pan.
- Bake them into preheated oven @320 degree F/160 degree Celsius for about 10 minutes. (The baking time may vary from oven to oven). Let them cool down completely.
- There…. 3 ingredients Chocolate Cookies are ready. isn’t it simple!!
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love