love love love ice cream… seriously, who doesn’t right!I know I love all things ice cream, especially strawberry ice cream
My daughter loves strawberries and so I thought of making strawberry ice cream.
This is a very simple recipe and it’s egg less too. Most store bought ice creams contain preservatives and other unwanted additives, with the home made ice cream you don’t have to worry about it. Make this easy home made egg less ice cream.
Recipe adapted from: TarlaDalal
- Whipping cream 11/2 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Strawberry puree 1/2 cup
- Milk powder 1/4 cup
- Condenced milk 1/3 cup
- Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
- Chopped Strawberries 1/4 cup
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream and whip it till you see traces in it.. Once you can see traces, add the sugar and whip it to stiff peaks.
- Once its whipped, milk powder and mix well. As the milk powder is mixed well, add the condensed milk, strawberry puree, milk and strawberry pulp..
- Once you get an homogeneous mix, mix in chopped strawberries and pop it in the freezer for 6-7 hours..
- Scoop and Beat the Heat!!!
At times, if the chopped strawberries are very big, they can sink in the bottom of the bowl.No worries, take the ice cream out of freezer after 2-3 hours and mix well. And it’ll be fine!ReplyForward