Ditch your commercial soda and enjoy these simple Plum drink recipe. Just make the basic plum syrup and use it to make plum lemonsoda, plum lemonade or plum juice.
The best thing is that these drinks are super easy to make but they look really fancy with little effort. I just make this plum syrup and from it, I can make a plum lemonade .
- 500 grams plums, pitted
- 2¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice, or more
- ⅔ glass ice cubes
- ⅓ glass plum syrup
- Mint leaves, for garnish
FOR PLUM CONCENTRATE :
- Put all in a pot in a stainless steel pot on medium heat and boil for 15 minutes until soft.
- Let the syrup cool, then blend. The plum concentrate syrup is ready. Transfer to a jar and store in fridge for 3-4 weeks. You can freeze it too for later use.
FOR PLUM LEMONADE RECIPE :
- Put plum syrup in a glass , add lemon juice , black salt and ice.
- Add some water and mix it .
- Garnish with mint and serve immediately.
FOR PLUM LEMON SODA:
- Mix water, ice and syrup. Pour in glass and top with lemon soda. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love