Just received a package of guavas from my hometown farm. But some of the guavas weren’t ripe so I wondered what to do and well I made parathas out of it and it was a big hit.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 3/4 cup grated guava
- 2 tsp coriander (dhania) seeds powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped fenugreek (methi) leaves
- oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a semi soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll them into a circle of 5″ diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each thepla using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love