Easy breakfast or snack option are these grilled cream cheese sandwiches made with mixed veggies.”
Sandwiches are a quick option that can be made for snacks and there are a lot of variations you can make in any sandwich recipe.
I usually grill or toast the sandwiches, but you can skip the grilling/toasting part if you want.
Cream cheese : I used vegan cream cheese from @am_vegann
- 5 to 6 bread slices – multi grain bread or whole wheat bread or white bread or brown bread
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 carrot – grated
- 1 small to medium capsicum (green bell pepper) – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage grated
- cream cheese – as required
- crushed black pepper – add as required
- mixed herbs – add as required
- salt – optional or add as required
- In a bowl add veggies cream cheese and spices .
- Cut some bread roundles with the help of cookie cutter .
- Apply this mixture in a bread and Cover with the other slice of bread .
- Grilling Or Toasting Cream Cheese Sandwich
- Place in a preheated toaster or grill.
- Toast or grill the cream cheese sandwich till golden.Remove on a plate.
- Serve veg cream cheese sandwich with any dip or sauce of your choice.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love