Little chocolate joy .
A moist, crumbly, tasty cake packed with chunky, melt in the mouth chocolate chunks….this truly is the ultimate cake..
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 2tbsp Caster sugar
- 20 gm Salted Butter
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/8tsp Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2tbsp Cocoa PowderFew drops of Vanilla essence
- A small pinch of Salt
- Chopped dark chocolate (optional)
- In a bowl whisk butter and sugar until combined and pale .
- Add in the yogurt and vanilla extract and mix to combine
- Add milk and milkmaid and mix to combine .( Do Not worry if the mixture curdles
- Finally add in the dry ingredients and mix until it comes together
- Do not over mix
- Fill in ramekins ( I have heart shape )
- Add some chocolate chunks.Tap it and Bake at 180° preheated oven for 15-20 minutes untill the toothpick comes out clean.
- Do Not worry if the mixture curdles before adding dry ingredients. As it is supposed to happen because butter and milk do not mix together.
- Once Dry ingredients are mixed, Mix the Batter untill there are no lumps.
- I have used remekins, You can use any mould. Just keep an eye on it after 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake at 180° preheated oven for 15-20 minutes untill the toothpick comes out clean.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen
. I would love to hear your feedback. Hate to miss a recipe?
Follow my Facebook or Instagram page to stay updated!
Like, share and spread your love