They look good and taste even better. Hope you like them and try them out.
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 20 mins
Powdered sugar ¼ cup
Butter ¼ cup
Rose essence 1 tsp
Pink food colour Few drops
Dark chocolate ¼ cup
- Preheat the oven at 180 ℃
- Shift wheat flour in a bowl and keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl, take butter (at room temperature) and powdered sugar.
Whisk until creamy and fluffy using hand / electric whisk.
- Next add rose essence, few pink food colours and whisk again until everything incorporate well.
- Now add the sifted wheat flour to the fluffy mixture and mix well to get a dough.
- Take 2 tbsp of the dough and flatten with rolling pin and cut with heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Similarly, make hearts from the rest of the dough.
- Place all the Hearts 1-inch apart from each other on a baking tray lined with
- baking sheet and bake them for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Take out the baking tray from the oven and allow to cool down completely.
- Then Melt the white chocolate using a double boiler /Microwave and keep aside.
- Dip the cookies in melted chocolate and allow to set until firm.
- Store in an air-tight container!
- The dough has to be non-sticky texture. If the dough becomes crumbly, then add 1-2 tbsp milk.
- If the dough becomes sticky, then add 1-2 tbsp flour.
- Butter should be at room temperature. Also if not using salted butter, then add 1 pinch of salt along with flour while making a dough.