A very warm and joyful christmas treat to enjoy with your family. It’s crunchy and has the velvety taste to bliss you in christmas .It’s a tempting treat that people of all ages will enjoy!
By now, you all know my love for hearts, so i made these cookies in heart shape
And as an additional treat, I half -dipped them in dark chocolate and sprinkled on colored coconut powder.
- For The Cookie Dough:
- Milk – 50 ml
- Melted Butter – 25 gm
- Sugar – 75 gm
- Cocoa Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
- Tomato Red Liquid Food Colour – 1/2 tsp
- Maida / APF – 100 gm
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- For The Coating:
- Melted dark chocolate 1/2 cup
- Coconut powder 1 tbsp
- In a bowl mix together milk, butter, sugar and cocoa.
- Whisk to combine everything.
- Now add vanilla essence and food colour and mix well.
- Add in 75 gm of maida and baking powder and whisk well.
- Finally add in the remaining 25 gm of maida and with a spatula mix to form a loose dough.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for one hour.
- Now divide the dough into small portions and roll them into balls and make heart shape using cookie cutter .
- Arrange on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- By the time, preheat oven to 180°C.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow it to cool until warm to touch.
- Remove from tray and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Dip in melted dark chocolate and decorate with coconut powder.
- Store in airtight box.