Easiest Nutella modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi! The festive season doesn’t get any better than this with the ultimate fusion version. These are quick and easy to make vs traditional steamed modak.
- ⅓ cup Milk
- ⅓ cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups Graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ Pistachios finely chopped
- Take milk, condensed milk and Nutella in a pan on medium-low heat.
- Let it melt and keep stirring to make sure that it is not sticking to the pan. It should be completely melted, shiny, smooth.
Now add graham cracker crumbs.
- Start mixing and halfway through add chopped pistachios.
- Mix and it should come together like a dough-ball.
- Remove it to a plate and let it cool to touch.
- Grease the modak mould using ghee. Keep the mould close.
- Stuff the small portion of it from the bottom hole.
- Then open the mould and gently unmould.
- Repeat the same for rest.