Today my niece visited so i decided to make something special,and valentine is coming so my mind went towards hearts .. My family loves pudding so I made this pudding with some innovations.
Biscuits crushed 10-12 (I used Oreo and Straberry cream biscuit mixed)
Strawberry Jelly mix
Strawberry flavored Custard powder 4-5
Milk 1 litre
Sugar 1/2cup or according to your taste
Finely chopped strawberries( 10-12)
- Water in a non stick pan. Coarsely grind together biscuits and butter in a mixer jar and transfer into a bowl.
(you can crush biscuit with hands also)
- Spread a layer of the biscuit mixture in individual bowls and press lightly and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Prepare jelly according to the packet instructions,(but always use little less water than mentioned in the packet)If the pack says to add 500ml of water use only 400ml of water to make sure the jelly sets well.Keep aside to cool.
- Spread the strawberry jelly over a tray to set for some time at room temperature. As soon as the jelly is prepared use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the jelly.
- Boil milk in a deep non stick pan. Mix custard powder in 2-3 tbsps milk and add to boiling milk. Keep stirring continuously till it thickens,Add sugar and mix.
- Take the bowl in which you set the biscuit layer .Now pour the thick custard using spoon or piping bag..(I used chef’s Bottle kit) .Add some chopped strawberries over it, again pour some custard.Tap the bowl lightly for evenness.
- Arrange jelly hearts over the pudding.
Yippy Custard jelly hearts are ready! Set in the refrigerator to cool and serve with love.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.