Preparation – 10 min Cooking – 10 min
4 tbsp-Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp-Milk Powder
- Either Mash the paneer or grate it.
- Mix in Cocoa, milk powder and Milkmaid.
- Heat mixture in a heavy bottom pan and cook for 10-15 mins till the mixture is thick.
- Remove from flame & spread on a greased plate.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder, chopped almonds.
- cool, cut and serve.
- Kalakand keeps good for 2 to 3 days if refrigerated.
- If you do not prefer to serve chilled, you can leave it out for around 30 mins before serving.
- It comes down to room temperature or can warm for few seconds in the microwave.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love ❤️