Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations cannot be complete without Modak. Try something different this year and make our quick and easy Cake Modak Recipe.
- 1. Cake crumbs 1 cup
- 2.white chocolate chips 1tbsp
- 3.whipped cream 1tbsp
- 4. Dark chocolate 1/2 cup
- 5.Colourful sprinkles 1tbsp
- 6. Modak moulds as needed
- Make coarse cake crumbs, just like bread crumbs texture.
- Mix all ingredients together except chocolate and keep aside from 10 minutes.
- Shape them with modak moulds or hand, keep in a cool place
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Dip the modak in chocolate and cool.
- You Can also be served as it is without chocolate.
- decorate with some colourful sprinkles .
- You can use any cake in this recipe.