A super refreshing, sweet and juicy summer treat!
1 small watermelon, cut into hearts and scooped.
100g dark chocolate
1/4 cup desicated coconut
- Chill watermelon balls and hearts in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave for 1 minute and after 30 seconds stir it.
- You can melt the chocolate in a double boiler also. (Place water in the bottom of the double boiler so the top of the water is 1/2 inch below the upper pan. Then place the double boiler over low heat. Stir the chocolate constantly until it is melted. The water in the bottom of the double boiler should not come to boiling while the chocolate is melting).
- Dip the sticks or toothpicks in melted chocolate and insert them into the hearts.
- Take watermelon balls and hearts and dip each of them into melted chocolate.
- Coat these chocolate watermelons with desiccated coconut and sprinkles.
Serve them right away!
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.