While the presentation of coffee itself makes you crave for it, but it tastes delicious too and gives a tough competition to all the fancy coffees out there. Presenting before you: DALGONA COFFEE.
Dalgona Coffee or Whipped Coffee is a frothy three-ingredient, 5-minute coffee made using instant coffee powder. The coffee is whipped along with sugar and water until is light and frothy and then mixed with chilled milk.
You might hear or seen about this coffee on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other social media platforms, as many people are following this trend and enjoying sipping this coffee at home. So ho try it out yourself. Here goes the recipe:
1 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
1 tbsp Sugar
1tbsp hot Water
4 cups Milk Chilled
- Add instant coffee powder and sugar in a cup.
- Add 2 tbsp water and beat the coffee and sugar vigorously until it is light and fluffy.
- Add a few more drops of water required while beating the coffee.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour milk on top.
- Top the glass with whipped coffee.
- Mix well and serve chilled.
- Use only Instant Coffee Powder to make beaten coffee.
- If making small amount, you can use a milk frother to beat the coffee.
- You can store the beaten coffee in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. But do not freeze.