- With a big knife, half the watermelon and place it into a bowl.
- Scoop the flesh of the watermelon with a big spoon into a blender.
- Add black salt and mint leaves and blend into juice.
- Carve out the rest watermelon and pour the drink into the bowl.
- Definitely, you will love this and as it’s healthy, beautiful and quick to prepare so can be easily served at any time during this summer season..
- Add sugar or honey if Watermelon is not sweet enough.
- You can also add some lemon juice to give it a tangy twist.
- You can add some red chili powder too.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love ❤