Oreo pops are easier to make than cake pops and are great treats for a holiday or party or festivals.
Chocolate covered Oreos can make a HUGE creative statement at your party.
They are so fun and so delicious. You can make them simple or get creative with the design and presentation for a yummy treat that will WOW all of your guests.
I made 100 oreo pops for my Jsg elegant group party. I enjoyed a lot making them occasionally stopping to smell the delicious aroma .the party theme was light blue and so I coated them with light blue chocolate. Everybody loved them especially the kids who grabbed 3-4 pops at once.Creative yet easy these pops were fun to make.
Just take a look at how amazing these oreo cookie pops are. I mean…really! You can’t get any better than Oreos covered in chocolate and decorated to match your theme.
1 package of Oreo cookies
Wax or parchment paper
Bowls to mix chocolate in- narrow is better than wide for dipping
A cookie sheet or large flat tray
Decorations- sprinkles, crushed Oreos or other treats, drizzled chocolate, etc.
blue color (liposoluble color)
- Melt your chocolate in a bowl or in a microwave safe glass. Use 30-second intervals and stir until melted.
- Remove the top to the Oreo cookie. Dip your sucker stick into the melted chocolate and place in the center of the Oreo cookie filling. Press down slightly into cream filling so it sets a little.
- Place top of the cookie back on and lightly press to reattach.
- Melt Chocolate in a bowl or narrow microwave safe glass, add 2,3 drop of colors.
- Dip the Oreo suckers in the chocolate, making sure that the whole cookie gets covered.
- At this point, you can either place them on a waxed paper sheet to dry flat or stand them up on a sheet of styrofoam to dry standing up like a lollipop.
- Place one side of the Oreo pop in the sprinkles.
- It just depends on the look you want in the end. They are both fun!
- Decorate To Your Heart’s Content.
- Decorate with sprinkles or sugars.
This was a fun and simple food project. Oreo pops are an easy, inexpensive, and cute wedding favor, birthday party favor, or neighbor treat.
I like to take pictures and I especially like to take pictures of cute, colorful things with me, so enjoy my craziness.
- Colored sprinkles. Kids love these! The Oreo pops with sprinkles always go the fast when there are kids around.
- you may decorate according to your theme.
- There are so many fun ways to decorate your oreo cookie pops. You can drizzle chocolate over it.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!Like share and spread your love ❤️