Hari Mirchi ke tipore is a hot, spicy, and tangy pickle, which is one of the traditional and authentic specialties of Rajasthani Cuisine. Any Rajasthani Thali in incomplete without this pickle.
This Pickle takes me back to my childhood when my grandmother used to make this pickle often. For all chili -lovers.
This recipe does not require much effort and time and can be prepared in less than 15 minutes.
If you like chilies then you don’t want to miss out on this one.
Cook time10 mins
Green Chilies, Chopped & Deseeded – 1 Cup
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Fennel Seeds – 1 Tbsp
Mustard Seeds- 1 Tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder- ¼ Tsp
Salt As Per Taste
Coriander Powder- 1 Tbsp
Pinch Of Red Chili Powder (Optional)
Water – 2 Tbsp (Optional)
Asafoetida- ¼ Tsp
Raw mango grated 1/4 cup
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add asafetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds.
- When the seeds start to splutter, add chopped green chilies. Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, chili powder, raw mango and mix well.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Instant chili pickle can be served as a side dish to accompany your meals.
- Instant chili pickle can be kept in the refrigerator for 5-6 days. Enjoy!
- If you do not eat many hot and spicy chilies, try to make this dish with mildly hot chilies.
- Instead of Fresh Raw Mango, you may also use raw mango powder (amchur powder ).
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤