Strawberry Banana Milkshake prepared with this recipe is an ultimate summer cooler. Creamy shake of calcium and energy rich banana, milk and vitamin C rich strawberry is a celestial fresh fruit drink that can provide enough energy to keep you on your toes for few hours.
- 8 frozen or fresh Ripe Strawberries, halved (approx. 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon or to taste Sugar
- Pour milk in the jar of a blender or mixer grinder.
- Add halved strawberries.
- Add frozen or fresh sliced banana
- Add sugar.
- Blend until fruits are well blended and there are no chunks of them. Pour it into a serving glass and serve.
- For thicker shake, use frozen fruit instead of using fresh fruit.
- To make healthy thick shake, skip adding ice cream and sugar and add extra 1/2 banana (total 1 banana) in this recipe.
- Taste: Sweet and creamy
- Serving Ideas: Starwberry banana shake with milk is a thick fruit shake that can be serve in the breakfast or as a dessert. It is a perfect milkshake for kids.