STRAWBERRY MILK FUDGE is a delicious and easy recipe that is made with few Ingredients. It is a great way to enjoy strawberries in the season and eat your fudge too! You will surely bookmark it for later. This is one of those dishes which uses very few ingredients to create a beautiful piexe.It has that element of charisma in it.
I used here premium quality Camel Milk powder by Aadvik foods https://aadvikfoods.com/shop/
in this fudge . The amazing quality just enhanced the taste of the Fudge and made my innovation a success.
SOME STRAWBERRY RECIPES FROM MY BLOG ARE –
Strawberry Recipe Collection from the BLOG STRAWBERRY SHEERA. STRAWBERRY YOGHURT STRAWBERRY RABDI STRAWBERRY SHRIKHANDSTRAWBERRY SABUDANA KHEER /STRAWBERRY SAGO PEARLS PUDDING
- Strawberry Pulp – 1 cup
- Milk powder – 2 cups
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Elaichi / Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Almond flakes and crushed Pistachio for Garnish!
- Take a heavy bottom hard anodized pan. Add Strawberry pulp, Milk powder, Elaichi powder and sugar to it.
- Cook it on medium heat for about 15-20 minutes and stir often.
- Take it off the heat, once the Strawberry and milk mix leaves the sides and gathers in the middle.
- Take a 6 inches wide rectangular pyrex or any other brand glass container and line with parchment or butter paper.
- Spread the Strawberry milk mixture evenly in this container with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the top with some sliced almonds and pistachios along with a pinch of cardamom powder. Press the garnish down lightly on the surface of the fudge.
- Refrigerate it for 2-3 hrs.
- When ready to serve, take it out. Cut it out into 1×1 inch pieces with a sharp knife.
Serve it chilled.
- Keep it refrigerated since it is a soft fudge and serve it chilled. It will stay well for a week in the refrigerator.
- You may add some dry fruits if you want .